Wednesday, July 7, 2010

An Affinity For Afrin

Hi. My name is Robin, and I am addicted to Afrin.

Ok, so I am not really addicted, but there have been several incidents where I have depended on the nasal spray to get me through the night. My in-laws introduced me to the stuffy nose eliminator a few years ago, and since then it has been a tumultuous love affair.

I have terrible allergies, but two squirts of this stuff clears me right up. I have even started using Afrin for preventative measures. If I think I am going to have trouble breathing through my nose at night, I will squirt up.

While Afrin has been so good to me, it has also created some problems that extend beyond the dependency issues. My nostrils are so dry, and sometimes that leads to the occassional nose bleed. This is probably a sign that I should be following the directions on the back label. Oh well, I am happy (that is until my nose falls off) to trade a dry nose for a night of uninterrupted sleep.

After all, now that I am a working girl again I need my beauty sleep more than ever!


1 comment: